B2B industry studies report that over 85% of technology buyers use targeted white papers and case studies for research, before contacting a vendor regarding a purchase.
Content syndication allows you to cost effectively leverage your white papers, case studies, analyst reports, webinars and other informational content. By partnering with a targeted site, or network of sites, your content will be exposed to a select group of technology buyers searching for information related to business problems that your products solve.
There are hundreds of third -party websites and ad networks offering to post your content and charge you for leads. But how do you work through the maze of sites and networks, what networks are unique and which sites are duplicates of others? How do you know who outsources lead capture to others and who provides truly unique leads?
Our experience working directly with these sites and networks allows us to single out the most targeted sites and provide you with concise recommendations that will offer the best performing leads.
How it Works:
The partner site places your content in their online information libraries. The sites are responsible for generating advertising that will drive traffic to your content. Your content is “gated” with a registration form, which requires individuals who download the content to agree to provide their contact information to the content provider.
Pricing for these programs is on a Cost Per Lead (CPL) basis. It’s possible to add additional qualifiers to an approved lead such as company size, geography or specific industry. Students, consultants and competitors are usually omitted from these leads. Specific qualifying questions can be added to your custom registration form.
Marketry offers a turn-key content syndication service including site recommendations, program management, campaign tracking and lead management. We help reduce your risks, manage all vendors and spare you the invoicing hassles. We’ll manage every facet of the campaign to ensure you receive the number and types of leads you expect.
Our turn-key content syndication services encompass the following steps:
- After discussing your needs we reach out to the vast network of sites and develop a custom content syndication media plan.
- We negotiate the lowest possible CPL based on your desired lead qualifications.
- After working with you on what type of content works best, we’ll place your content on your behalf.
- We capture all leads, verify their quality, sort and format them to your specific layout, and send them through email or upload them directly into your CRM system.
- Marketry constantly monitors the campaign and resolves any vendor issues that arise.
- We monitor content performance and recommend any changes as necessary.
- At the end of the program we prepare a lead summary audit and can incorporate lead conversion information if available.